Terms and conditions
Nutri People ("NP") developed and maintains this website ("Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. This Site is intended for use only by residents of the United Kingdom (UK). Please feel free to browse the Site. By using this site you agree to be bound by all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site
1. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. However, you may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without NP's written permission. If NP provides you with such consent, you understand that all information whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such information originated. This means that you, and not NP, are entirely responsible for all information that you transmit via the internet.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is protected by copyright, trade mark or other relevant proprietary and intellectual property right (the “Rights”) unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of NP. NP neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the Rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with NP. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any copyright, trademark, patent or design right of NP or any third party.
3. While NP uses reasonable efforts to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NP makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. NP assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. This Site may contain forward looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that might cause actual results to differ from those foreseen, including medical or nutritional reports and information posted in the chat room or message board. The content of this Site, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or related to NP and its services, is provided on an “AS IS” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or made by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. No Medical Advice. This web site was designed for educational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. Individual variances in conditions require the consultation of a practitioner to make sound medical decisions. The information presented on this web site is not intended to replace the advice of your practitioner. It is important to see your practitioner before altering anything in your eating plan. Nutri People Ltd. does not endorse any medications, products, equipment or treatments for any medical condition.
5. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither NP nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site are liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, or damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of your access to, use of or inability to access or use, the Site. NP also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site. NP does not warrant that functions contained in the context of this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that NP or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. NP or its affiliates may use anything you transmit or post for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. You agree, by submitting any such communication or material, to grant NP a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your communication or material world-wide and /or to incorporate your communication or material in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your communication or material. You warrant that your communication and material is your own original work and is not defamatory and does not infringe any law or the rights of any third party.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, NP. The use of these images by you is prohibited. Unauthorised use of the images may violate national and international copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
8. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of NP, and others (collectively, the “Trademark Owners”). Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark Owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that NP will enforce its Rights to the fullest extent provided by all applicable laws, including the seeking of criminal sanctions, if appropriate.
9. NP has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site or any services obtained from such sites. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Likewise, if you contact and use the services of any registered practitioner whose name and details you obtained from this site, NP assumes no liability or responsibility in respect to such registered practitioner.
10. Although NP may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, NP is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. NP will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing NP to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
11. NP may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore regularly visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
12. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NP, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions, or any activity related to your user account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your user account or identification.
13. If any of these terms and conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be served and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
At Nutri People, we recognise your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. When you visit our Web Site, we do not collect any personally identifiable information without your consent. We may collect and store information from you that you voluntarily choose to give us or enter on our Web Site. Our site uses forms for information requests and orders. Contact information from all forms is used to provide search results for the general public to help them locate a nutritional practitioner. We will not share any of this information with any other company without your express consent, however we reserve the right to transfer this information in the event that the business and/or its assets are sold. We will not necessarily inform you if this takes place. Any financial information submitted, such as credit card number and expiration date is used only to charge for products and services you are purchasing. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to other companies.
To register as a nutritional practitioner we will require the following information:
- Contact details-
- Information about your education and qualifications (including membership of professional bodies)
- Your practice details
Search results displayed to the general public include the following information:
- Your name and Practice name
- Practice address details
- Work telephone number
- Nutritional Qualification
- BANT/NutSoc/BDA membership number
Information may also be gathered from registered practitioners and kept for the sole purpose of providing other nutritional practitioners with useful products or services. We may also use your personally identifiable information to provide you with additional information about our products and services and to send you information on other products and services that may be of interest to you.
As a registered practitioner, you have control over the accuracy of you personal information. If, at any time, you wish to verify, update or amend the personal information you have provided to NP, you can do so online by clicking on the Update Profile tab in the private members area.
Nutri People care about your custom and the service we provide to you. It is our aim to provide a quality service to our customers and practitioners, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your subscription Nutri People. Refunds are at the discretion of the Nutri People management.
If you want a refund of your Subscription please do so using the following procedure:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing your full name and address, along with the invoice number sent to you via email when you registered.
If you experience difficulties with the Refund , please telephone;
Nutri People on 08701 999 332 or email email@example.com
On receipt of the Refund Authorisation Email, Nutri People will credit your card the Subscription Price paid or pro-rata payment should the refund be requested after 30 days.
This Refund policy forms part of your terms & conditions and is in addition to your statutory rights, which remain unaffected.
Company Registration Number: 2834800